Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Animation


MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.

 This Animation movie is amazing. It's the combination of Music and Stop Motion. The music has the important role in the movie. without music, the movie would not interesting. The music and sound make the movie more realistic.

I like the storyline. It is simple but appropriate with the locations where the picture was illustrated. The scale of the animation is huge which is another factor to make this movie incredible. The scale of the picture make the project noticeable.

The white paint of the illustration can cover the graffiti on the wall which is renew as the same time. It can be consider as community service.




If this is the real music video, the animation has gotten all the attention of me than the music. I like the sequence and transitions of the animation. The color that used to illustrate  the animation are beautiful. the video is colorful; however, in each scene, there are just one or two contrasting color are used which is highly graphical.



It's amazing how the animation movie industry has improved. I wonder how fascinating people were when they watch the Felix the cat, the moving animation.
Technology has bring to the world all amazing things. Because of technology, the art not only can be reproduced but also improved. Artist always create something better, creative. they strive to achieve something that make viewers satisfied, surprised, an unspeakable.

I am not a huge fan of animation, but I am impress with the animation movie I saw. They are amazed me, and sometimes I wonder how can they do it.

Creative mind never stop creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment